It’s 2017! Happy New Year from the Thacker Jewelry Family. We are celebrating the first year in our new store and because of our fantastic group of customers; it has been a great one. Thank you all so much for your continued support. We strive to keep customer service and satisfaction our number one priority and consider it our privilege to serve you.
At Thacker’s we’ve been thinking about the tradition of New Year’s resolutions and we have come upon a few suggestions that you may find helpful. So here ya go.
1. Keep your jewelry clean and bright. Stop by the store and we will happily give your baubles a quick clean and inspection for free. Be sure to check out our Lavish ‘on the go’ jewelry cleaner. We can’t believe how well it works!
2. Be on time. Got a slow watch? Monday is half-price battery day. Take ten and stop by the store. We’ll have you back on schedule in no time.
3. Be safe and secure. Thacker Jewelry offers insurance for your precious heirlooms through Gem Sheild. Vacation policies are also available.
4. Keep a record. Let us check your current appraisals to see if they need to be updated. Every two years is a good rule of thumb.
5. Keep your warranty up to speed. Our Preferred Jewelers warranty requires that you have your jewels checked annually to maintain a valid warranty. These reminders are sent out via email, so please be sure to let us know if your email address changes. You are always welcome to give us a call and check on your annual date.
We hope you have found our suggestions helpful and look forward to seeing you in the store soon. So this is us sending you our Heartfelt Thanks and Very Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.